Monday, March 19, 2007

Yay!!

I figured out how to log in without accessing the Blogger website... that means I think that I can post again! Finally!!!

School is going really well right now. It is very stressful, but I am so interested in the things we are learning right now. I had a huge test today in my Anatomy and Physiology class, and I was extremely stressed out about it. But I got up about 4:45 this morning to study for it, and I think that I did really well. While I was taking the test, I actually had fun; I kept thinking, "Wow. This stuff is so interesting!!" What I love learning about the most is all the clinical applications. I just love being able to apply what I learn. These past few weeks I've been learning about shock, collapsed lungs, high blood pressure, and a lot of other things that I'll use so much in my nursing school. It is so interesting!

I applied for nursing school about a week ago. I think that I should be able to get in. It is extremely competitive, but I had a 4.0 last semester and I think I'll have at least a 3.6 this semester. I'll just trust God and do my best!

No comments: