Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nursing school

I haven’t posted on here in quite a while because I have been so very busy. But when I realized tonight that I hadn’t officially posted my big news, I had to correct that right away! I was officially accepted to nursing school last month!!!! YAY!! ;) After a year of hard work of prerequisites, I am so happy to say that I am officially a NURSING STUDENT!!

This summer I am taking two summer classes as well as working 20-30 hours a week. When you add that to my hour-long (each way) commute every day, I really don’t have any extra time for blogger. So I probably won’t be posting much until sometime late next month. I have several posts that I am working on, but I just don’t have time to finish them. Right now, though, I had better get back to studying. I am sitting here typing this with my Biochemistry stuff spread out all over the table in front of me. I have a horribly huge test tomorrow…

No comments: