Saturday, May 30, 2009

Babies and such...

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been able to post on here. I haven't even been on my computer in over a week. Summer school has been keeping me really busy since we have been having our OB class from 8-5 every day. But I'm loving it! I can't wait to actually get to the hospital next week and start delivering babies!! I didn't expect to like OB this much, but I have a great teacher, and the class is so fascinating. I think my teacher is a Christian, and having a decidedly pro-life OB teacher is very refreshing. She is has said several times that the beginning of life definitely points to the Creator. At a secular school, it is so wonderful to study about pregnancy and birth from that perspective!! And just in case no one has realized it yet, I love babies. I'm sitting in class most of the day trying not to smile because I'm having so much fun!!

I'm partnered with one of the guys in our class for a presentation project, and we choose topic of how pregnancy and birth affects fathers. Sounds pretty fun to me!! :)
[Haha I was thinking I should try to get my partner to wear one of those father "empathy suits" but somehow I don't think he would like it too much....]

No comments: